Rossignol Group US Winter Hard Goods Warranty Policy
All Rossignol Group products sold in the U.S. are covered by a limited warranty valid for the original purchaser for one year from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer. Alpine skis, Snowboards, and Nordic skis purchased as an integrated binding system or with a Rossignol Group binding combination will have their warranty period extended by one additional year totaling no more than two years. The warranty covers defects in workmanship or materials. Items purchased used, second hand, or received as a gift do not qualify for warranty consideration.
Warranty policy does not cover:
· Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect
· Impact damage caused by rocks, stumps, or any other foreign object
· Scratches, chips and indentations in top sheets caused by ski to ski contact
· Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski
· Damage caused from chairlift breakage
· Normal wear and tear
· Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives
· Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
· Broken, damaged, or snapped skis/snowboards/poles caused by uncontrolled impact and/or crash
All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by the Rossignol Group. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims from an Authorized Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
Warranty claims must be submitted through an authorized dealer or through our website, all claims require the following:
· A valid proof of purchase from an authorized dealer
· Description of product
· Clear photos that show the entire product for product verification
· Clear photos of the damaged area
· Physical shipping address (No PO Boxes)
· Phone number
· Explanation of what happened
In the event that it is determined by our warranty team to have the damaged product sent back to our Service Center for further evaluation the customer is responsible for shipping costs to the Rossignol Group. Return only the damaged product that needs to be inspected at the direction of our service team. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) / Return to Manufacture Authorization (RMA) is not required. If the claim is deemed valid, the Rossignol Group reserves the right to repair or replace damaged merchandise returned within the applicable warranty period. The product will be returned to you freight prepaid.